Vietnam Mobile Telecom Services Corporation (‘VMS’) awarded ATDI for VMS’s 2G/3G mobile network optimization and audit project in Hanoi.
991 DCS cells
2 334 GSM cells with at least 4 TRX/cell
5 664 3G cells, 2 carriers
ATDI has teamed up with a local partner, TTCI in Vietnam to undertake A to Z network optimization process.
ATDI and TTCI jointly proposed VMS an efficient and cost effective network optimization solution using ICS designer.
ATDI is going to undertake the following tasks during the project in collaboration with TTCI:
– Drive test and verification of current network using TEMS and NEMO
– SW and HW parameters modification to improve quality of voice and data service in accessibility, retainability, integrity and coverage expansion with lower interference
– Indoor/Outdoor coverage and interference problem detection and optimization
– KPI analysis to improve network performance and 2G and 3G network interworking
– New site searching in order to improve traffic capacity
– The flexible measurement data importation capability in ICS designer allows VMS’s field measurement equipment, NEMO and TEMPS.
ATDI’s team has settled in Hanoi in July and successfully launched the project.
Thanks to the enhanced capabilities in ICS designer for 2G to 4G mobile network planning, audit and optimizing, ATDI has recently awarded several contracts for LTE, GSM/GSM-R and WiMAX around the world.
Vietnam Mobile Telecom Servies Company – VMS, a state-owend company under Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Corporation, was founded in April 16th 1993, VMS has become the first GMS 900/1800 mobile telephony services provider in the brand name MobiFone, marking the beginning momentum of the mobile telephony industry in Vietnam. VMS web site
About TTCI: http://www.ttci.hk